Type of Registration Value Deadline Early € 200 17 September, 2022 At event € 250 30 September, 2022 Student (Under 35) € 0 16 September, 2022
Type of Registration
17 September, 2022
30 September, 2022
Student (Under 35)
16 September, 2022
· Due to the COVID-19, Flomeko2022 will be carried out as a hybrid of face-to-face and online conference.
· Participants attending the meeting online are invited to present and discuss the paper through the Microsoft Teams Online Meeting Platform.
· All presenters are required to submit a pre-recorded video presentation. For more details on the requirement of the video, please refer to the video submission guidelines.
· All conference participants have to register online.
· Participants who pay before September 17, 2022 will receive the early-bird discount.
· Registration as student will not include social events.
Pre-announcement on the Publications
· Conference proceedings
Accepted contributions and invited session papers will appear in the Conference proceedings.
As part of the publication requirements, it is mandatory that at least one of the Authors attends the hybrid conference (face-to-face or on-line) to present and discuss the paper.
· Special issue
Excellent papers in terms of originality, novelty, and technical soundness will be recommended for publication in a special issue of the (peer reviewed) journal:
Measurement, the Journal of IMEKO, published by Elsevier.
Authors of the selected papers will be required to prepare an extended version for publication in the journal within three months of the selection announcement. Extended papers will be peer reviewed according to the journal rules and published once the review process for the entire special issue has been completed.